We didn’t do much research on gear or anything. So we basically bought what we didn’t had and what felt important to us.
That be said we are Patagonia Fans but as our store didn’t had to much of it we just mixed up everything as all this not to cheap outdoor companys make a good Job anyways.
- Tent: Vaude, Hogan SUP 2 Person (way to small for 2 people with backpacks)
- Backpack: Deuter, Air contact-field 65+10
- Hiking poles: Black Diamond, (?)
- Rainjacket: Patagonia, Torrentshell
- Rainpants: Marmot (have to check which model but doesn’t really matter an way)
- 2nd layer: Patagonia, Nano Puff Jacket (seriously this might be my favourit, warm, breathable, vegan, comfortable)
- Pants: Grasshopper, (have to check the Model but it was one of the cheapest with some mosquito protection)